Divorce can be ugly, but it does not have to be. Today there are more options and considerations than ever.
Finding a divorce lawyer that is a good fit for you just got easier. Why?
Liliana L. Guarino, P.A. focuses on Family Law Practice:
- Child Support
Why should you consider Liliana L. Guarino?
- Your attorney will be Liliana L. Guarino – not a paralegal or junior attorney
- Knowledgeable in South America / U.S. divorces
- Liliana prides herself in being accessible to her clients
- Explanations are in plain English (or Spanish) for a better understanding of the process and your legal options
- Liliana speaks fluent Spanish
- Your case will be handled with assertive – and when necessary aggressive –representation
- Highly-competitive fee structure
- Offices in Weston and Boca Raton Florida
- No cost, no obligation consultation
Liliana L. Guarino is an attorney with more than 30 years combined experience. She earned her first law degree in Buenos Aires 1983 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2008.
Hiring a Family Law Attorney does not have to be a daunting process. Call 954-389-3337 today to schedule a personal meeting with Lilianna L. Guarino.